skip to main content
I'm having a problem, might be a bug. What should I try before contacting the mods or posting to MetaTalk?
There are a few things you should try before contacting the mods or reporting a bug in MetaTalk.
1. Clear your cache and do a hard refresh. Here are Wikipedia's instructions
on how to do this with various browsers.
2. Log out and log back in again.
3. See if the problem persists across multiple computers and/or internet connections and/or browsers if you can.
4. Check to see if you are running browser extensions that may interfere with site features. Try disabling them.
5. Make sure you are allowing
to run scripts on the site. [Why
If none of these have any effect, feel free to contact us via the Contact Form
. Post a bug report to MetaTalk if you feel the problem is one that may affect many users.
(tags: techsupport metatalk bug display error troubleshooting ) January 14, 2011 - back to questions